Chapala.com Webboard

‎7 dead in Mexico resort explosion

adafromhavana

By saying nothing more, is it your intention to add to the rumors of danger and violence in the drug wars?

I understand that it was a gas explosion; an accident, pure and simple. That doesn't make the results any more pleasant, but does change the potential 'flavor' of a headline. The CNN 'crawler' also omitted the word, 'gas'.

By saying nothing more, is it your intention to add to the rumors of danger and violence in the drug wars?

I understand that it was a gas explosion; an accident, pure and simple. That doesn't make the results any more pleasant, but does change the potential 'flavor' of a headline. The CNN 'crawler' also omitted the word, 'gas'.

It's not my intention at all to add to the rumors of danger and violence in mexico. It had nothing to do with that. So don't be so paranoid. It was just an ACCIDENT that could had happened anywhere in the world. Since I'm only a few miles from where it happened I thought I would post it.

That "perspective" was really sick; indicates the effect of propaganda, misquotation and headlines without facts. Only a very few of the respondents actually understood the situation in Mexico, while the majority followed like sheep.

Archived