Chapala.com Webboard

Dr. Gabriel Garcia Vasquez - Recommend?

We used him for acupuncture and some meds to see if it would help the neuropathy that my husband has as a result of chemo. Unfortunately neither helped but we like Dr. Gabriel and many people swear by him. In general we like non traditional medicine as an adjunct to traditional treatments but I'd sure give him a try too.

Can anyone recommend Dr. Vasquez, a homeopath, for basic medical care? His is in West Ajijic near Danza del Sol. Thanks!

We use Gabriel and highy recommend him. We had the complete check-up and he found things other doctors here did not. He put us on homeopathic medication and in three weeks, most tests were back to normal. He is also an MD which we like, so he will recommend traditional medicine if needed. He has trained in India, China and Germany and speaks perfect English. I think you should try him.

I've visited him and can recommend him.

He's also good with animals.

Kathi

We used him for acupuncture and some meds to see if it would help the neuropathy that my husband has as a result of chemo. Unfortunately neither helped but we like Dr. Gabriel and many people swear by him. In general we like non traditional medicine as an adjunct to traditional treatments but I'd sure give him a try too.

His name is Dr.Gabriel GARCIA, Vasquez is his mother's last name, but the father's last name, in his case GARCIA is the correct way to address him-but, everyone just calls him Dr. Gabriel. He is very knowledgeable. I use him for homeopathic remedies, I know quite a bit about homeopathy, and he is up-to-par. He also does acupuncture, but I haven't used him for that.

We use Gabriel and highy recommend him. We had the complete check-up and he found things other doctors here did not. He put us on homeopathic medication and in three weeks, most tests were back to normal. He is also an MD which we like, so he will recommend traditional medicine if needed. He has trained in India, China and Germany and speaks perfect English. I think you should try him.

I don't know about India and China, but I do know he trained in Greece, with one of the world's most currently famous homeopaths and teachers.

I use Dr. Gabriel and would recommend him for homeopathy. His initial consultation was $950 p. and lasted 2 -1/2 hrs.at my house. Since then I have reported into him by email or a visit to his store at least 5-6 times without charge over a six month period. I refilled the homeopathic formula three times without charge as it is included in the consultation price. I buy products from his store. His wife Angie - although not an MD is also very knowledgeable in homeopathic medicine.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Need help finding Dr. Gabriel Garcia as I can't find his phone number anywhere. My dog is in pain and has had chiropractic, acupuncture and homeopathy in the states all with great results. I need someone here for her.

Contact for Dr. Garcia or other recommendations appreciated.

OOPS, looked at many posts and just realized that this one has his number. Just spoke to him and will see him tonight.

• 4 years later...

333-368-1915 is his cell phone number.  July 1 he is supposed to be moving to Laguna Centro beside Peter's Panaderia or whatever that bread store/sandwich shop is called.  I'm not completely sure that move has been finalized.

I just saw Dr. Gabriel, he is not in Laguna Centro; it is not finalized.  He is on FB under Alleskraftig something, if you key that in you will find him.  He actually communicates through FB chat.  Great guy, a friend.  Friend him on FB so you can keep up with what he is up to.

• 1 year later...

Gabriel Garcia M.D.

Dr. Gabriel is an excellent source of information and assistance with any medical condition, since his perspective is both from Traditional Western Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Gabriel Garcia, M.D. - Integrative Medicine - Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Surgery, Herbology, Homotoxicology. Consultations with appointment only, 8:30am - 10am. Open Mon-Fri 10-12:30. Sat 11-2:30. Centro Laguna (across from Marti Sports Store, next to the Scandinavian Bakery) Tele: 0045. 333. 841. 0653 email: allesheilkraftig@hotmail.fr 

Dr. Gabriel Location revA.jpg

Archived