Chapala.com Webboard

Un Pago Ha Sido Registrado

Betsy

I recieved notifications for a first FM3 in this order

El tramite ha sido registrado, ...asignado, ....clasificado

Un pago ha sido registrado

They did not collect the photos when the documents were turned in. The registration fee was paid, but not the other fee.

Do I need to return to INM now or wait for another message....one with ventanillo in it?

No, you probably won't receive anything else. You would have, only if there was more information needed. Your visa is ready.

The message you received indicates that you may go to INM, get fingerprinted, present your photos, fill out the 'forma basico' and pick up your new visa.

All is well. Just take your file number, on the receipt they gave you to track your progress, along with you when you go.

El tramite ha sido registrado, ...asignado, ....clasificado (You application has been registered, assigned and classified)

Un pago ha sido registrado (Payment has been registered)

No, you probably won't receive anything else. You would have, only if there was more information needed. Your visa is ready.

The message you received indicates that you may go to INM, get fingerprinted, present your photos, fill out the 'forma basico' and pick up your new visa.

All is well. Just take your file number, on the receipt they gave you to track your progress, along with you when you go.

El tramite ha sido registrado, ...asignado, ....clasificado (You application has been registered, assigned and classified)

Un pago ha sido registrado (Payment has been registered)

Let's be sure, because I'm waiting to go too... and just a month ago, my girlfriend and her son both received the "present yourself" message after the "registrado" message.

I wonder if it's possible that one only gets the "present yourself" message if there is a problem. One of the comments I hear is that the message doesn't indicate if all is well or not. I know at least one person who got the message and went in, to be told she needed other paperwork.

(I'll edit that: girlfriend got the ventanillo message, arrived at bldg, and got her card with no further paperwork.)

I've got 30 days; let's see what others might report.

This information found by Googling: (http://yucalandia.wordpress.com/2010/06/02/new-inm-fm2-fm3-procedures-june-2nd-update/)

Here's a list of the online messages:

Fecha – Estatus Trámite - Ubicación

10/05/2010 – El trámite ha sido registrado - Delegación Regional en Yucatán

11/05/2010 – El trámite ha sido clasificado - Delegación Regional en Yucatán

10/05/2010 – El tramite ha sido asignado - Delegación Regional en Yucatán

19/05/2010 – Oficio en ventanilla – Delegación Regional en Yucatán

19/05/2010 – Notificado en ventanilla - Delegación Regional en Yucatán

19/05/2010 – Registro de alcance - Delegación Regional en Yucatán

20/05/2010 – Notificación en ventanilla - Delegación Regional en Yucatán

31/05/2010 – Un pago ha sido registrado - Delegación Regional en Yucatán

31/05/2010 – Un pago ha sido registrado - Delegación Regional en Yucatán

Q: when will i know that my fm3 is ready to be picked up at the INM in Guadalajara ?

when i see this ? : un pago ha sido registrado ?

A: Yes, “un pago ha sido registrado” online notice would mean that your card is ready.

There is one set of key steps has to happen before your new card is ready to pick up. If you received the “un pago ha sido registrado”, it would mean you have turned in your fotos to INM, that the INM office had given you the receipt to take to the bank, and that you had taken that receipt and paid at a bank. Have you completed the foto & bank steps?

If not, then I think you are waiting for the second “- Notificación en ventanilla – “: meaning a notice is ready for you at your INM office, where the second notice is when you bring in fotos and get your nota for payment.

steve

I got on a website called SURVIVING YUCATAN by googling the phrase mentiioned. Someone else had posted the notifications that they had recieved and it was not the last notice....I mean ultimately it was but it looked like this was a first aplication, like mine, which involves 2 payments. There were 3 0r 4 notifications inbetween the 1st pago ha sido .... and the last one, which was the one that evidently meant the process was complete.

I am going to take RVgringos advise and mosey on over there Friday. He seems to always give good advice. The only thing is, at the top of the INM web page it says ¨sin resolution¨.

The problem right now is, you can ask 3 different people what was the final notice and they will tell you 3 different things, because the phrases are not always the same. I will post how my trip went on Friday.

I got on a website called SURVIVING YUCATAN by googling the phrase mentiioned. Someone else had posted the notifications that they had recieved and it was not the last notice....I mean ultimately it was but it looked like this was a first aplication, like mine, which involves 2 payments. There were 3 0r 4 notifications inbetween the 1st pago ha sido .... and the last one, which was the one that evidently meant the process was complete.

I am going to take RVgringos advise and mosey on over there Friday. He seems to always give good advice. The only thing is, at the top of the INM web page it says ¨sin resolution¨.

The problem right now is, you can ask 3 different people what was the final notice and they will tell you 3 different things, because the phrases are not always the same. I will post how my trip went on Friday.

I just went back and looked up my status just to see (got the card back in August). The "Sin resolucion" is still there. Seems odd. But for me, after I was given the message to present myself to an official we returned to INM. Turned in our payment receipts from the bank as well as photos and final formato basico; were given our cards. Afterwards the "payment has been registered" was added to the status.

10/08/2010 El trámite ha sido registrado Delegación Regional en Jalisco

10/08/2010 El tramite ha sido asignado Delegación Regional en Jalisco

11/08/2010 El trámite ha sido clasificado Delegación Regional en Jalisco

12/08/2010 Favor de presentarse a una oficina del INM Delegación Regional en Jalisco

25/08/2010 Un pago ha sido registrado Delegación Regional en Jalisco

25/08/2010 Un pago ha sido registrado Delegación Regional en Jalisco

I got another notice. Hope it means that I will pick up a card, I know it has for others

21/09/2010 Favor de presentarse a una oficina INM

The aplication was submitted on Sept. 09 .....Not bad considering the holiday. Some people have recieved a notice saying something like.....notification en una ventanilla del INM...Does one mean they want more info or are they the same? I guess I will find out when I get there. I dont know why this makes me so nervous.

I got another notice. Hope it means that I will pick up a card, I know it has for others

21/09/2010 Favor de presentarse a una oficina INM

The aplication was submitted on Sept. 09 .....Not bad considering the holiday. Some people have recieved a notice saying something like.....notification en una ventanilla del INM...Does one mean they want more info or are they the same? I guess I will find out when I get there. I dont know why this makes me so nervous.

For us, this message meant that all was ready - once we presented our payment, photos and Formato Basico we went home with the card.

Went today, in by 10... got to the desk at 1 pm. Ouch. Was told I needed another piece of paper and to come back Friday. So whatever cryptic message we might get on the web page, wouldn't seem to make any difference what happens we arrive.

I've since received new messages from the INM website:

- Favor de presentarse a una oficina del INM

- Notificado en ventanilla

These were on the website after I returned from the INM office

Then Thursday, I got these:

- Registro de alcance (which strictly translated means "record scope" or "range"; I don't know what it actually means, but it comes after turning in the extra paperwork.)

- Favor de presentarse a una oficina del INM

Mine just says Notificado en ventanilla

It would be nice if they came up with a way to notify us of the additional documentation required without going there, wouldn,t it?

Another thing I was asked for was the ORIGIONAL of the letter of intent because I had turned in a copy with the aplication. I had the origional in my hand but the person taking in my documents wanted the copy. Watch out for that one.

Does anyone know why I need to pay $262 pesos?

Also , I am being asked for Una carta de institution financiaria ...se acredite que la persona cuenta por menos con un ingreso minimo mensual equivalente bla bla bla... I am interpreting this as taht they want an actual letter...or are they asking for statments? I ask because the statments I turned in did not have the correct amount of deposits but they did have a balance far above what was required.... I should provide both just to be on the safe side I guess.

Archived