Chapala.com Webboard

Great Dinner and Entertainment Tonight Only

ajijiccharlie

Don't miss the dinner and entertainment at the Hole-in-One tonight only. We went last night and really enjoyed ourselves. For 250mxp we had a four course dinner with three hours of ballet folklorico and mariachi entertainment. My dinner started with quesadillas, followed by a rabbit tamale, pork loin, and a white chocolate dessert. Every menu starts with the quesadillas, followed by a choice of three first course choices, three main course choices, and three dessert choices. The food was good and the service was excellent.

Don't miss the dinner and entertainment at the Hole-in-One tonight only. We went last night and really enjoyed ourselves. For 250mxp we had a four course dinner with three hours of ballet folklorico and mariachi entertainment. My dinner started with quesadillas, followed by a rabbit tamale, pork with a prehispanic preparation, and a white chocolate dessert. Every menu starts with the quesadillas, followed by a choice of three first course choices, three main course choices, and three dessert choices. The food was good and the service was excellent.

Do you have the full menu for tonight?

Also, what's the menu for the rest of the weekend....Sun/Mon??

Hi there: It's "prehispanic". But in any case, I'm wondering what that means, too.

Boy! This thread requires a lot of imagination--LOL--as--

1. Prehistoric would indicate there was no record of such a preparation--and--

2. Prehispanic is equally hard to fathom as there were no pigs in Mexico until the Spaniards brought them.

Maybe the Aztecas had a vision of pigs as they did "the light skinned god", and worked up a prep for the occasion when it happened.

Just a little humourous insight on advertising gimmickry.

Archived