Chapala.com Webboard

So HOW was the new LCS Singles Mixer?

Adagio

Just curious. Interested in feedback. Thank you.

I posted this on the Ajijic board but will copy it here too.

WOW!! What a great turnout yesterday!! We anticipated about 40 to attend and it was over 80 singles who came and most surprising was the equal number of men who were there. We even had about 10 who were young- age 25-35? Amazing. We even ran out of beer so next Monday the 13th - same time, same place we will do it again.

Pat Doran who started the group will be evaluating all the surveys filled out to determine how often the group would like to get together and what day is preferred. The Singles will communicate via a Yahoo Group site which has Poll capabilities to see who wants to attend certain events. For more information just contact

Pat Doran at 766-2228 or come next Monday to LCS.

maw

• add.png
  • delete.png

The Singles will communicate via a Yahoo Group site which has Poll capabilities to see who wants to attend certain events. For more information just contact

Pat Doran at 766-2228 or come next Monday to LCS.

I want to hit the ground running on my arrival. So is there a way we can join the Yahoo Group and have input while not physically present in Lakeside? Arriving in a month.

I want to hit the ground running on my arrival. So is there a way we can join the Yahoo Group and have input while not physically present in Lakeside? Arriving in a month.

Here is the Yahoo Group link for you to join. When you are on the homepage just click on "Join this Group" and the moderator- Annie Green- will get your request.

LCS Singles Group

• 4 weeks later...

Younger people may have initially come to check the organization out, but the baby boomers will not be coming back unless there are separate activities for the under 65 or 70 crowd.

To 'Shortshrink' I am a volunteer for LCS for Special Events and head up the Singles Mix and Match committee. One of the goals was to bring in 'under 60' singles and design activities for them. Since the age group has not attended our 2 September meetings nor the Oktoberfest and probably not our sold-out Tapalpa day tour on Mon. Oct 18 we have not

been able to identify them Also need volunteer and bartender specifically for that group. Plenty of activities in the works, many for them. Nov. 3 is Cumbio lessons and Zumba, then meeting at fun places to dance; trips into Guad for Cuban music, jazz, Mexican hot spots. We need volunteers and people to sign up for that age group however. "Lots to Learn'

Younger people may have initially come to check the organization out, but the baby boomers will not be coming back unless there are separate activities for the under 65 or 70 crowd.

To 'Shortshrink' I am a volunteer for LCS for Special Events and head up the Singles Mix and Match committee. One of the goals was to bring in 'under 60' singles and design activities for them. Since the age group has not attended our 2 September meetings nor the Oktoberfest and probably not our sold-out Tapalpa day tour on Mon. Oct 18 we have not

been able to identify them Also need volunteer and bartender specifically for that group. Plenty of activities in the works, many for them. Nov. 3 is Cumbio lessons and Zumba, then meeting at fun places to dance; trips into Guad for Cuban music, jazz, Mexican hot spots. We need volunteers and people to sign up for that age group however. "Lots to Learn'

Archived