Chapala.com Webboard

Why the drug war affects even us

lakeheron

I agree jailbait. I try to get info from reliable sources not drudge! Not that familair with borderlandbeat.

Could you let us know the reliable sources in this country (Mexico) that you do get information from. I specifically exclude sources in the US and Canada unless they have a significant number of reporters stationed in this country - because if not, they are getting their information from sources in this country (Mexico) - that is, second hand.

I am always looking for national sources that are reliable - so please do share with this board - the Mexican sources that you prefer for accurate news - excluding Borderland Beat of course. Note - I am aware of a few - but the question is directed at the poster - versus those that read the national newspapers -

What is, and isn't reliable? A lot of people believe that any source that doesn't agree with their opinion is not reliable.

I don't have any idea why someone would consider Borderlandbeat an unreliable source otherwise.

agree - el narco blog is also what I consider reliable - and CNN apparently uses that as a source. However, that blog is not for the faint of heart. Both I get RSS feeds from both -

agree - el narco blog is also what I consider reliable - and CNN apparently uses that as a source. However, that blog is not for the faint of heart. Both I get RSS feeds from both -

I too read the El Narco Blog using Google translate with Google Chrome. By far one of the most trustworthy sources I've found yet.

Archived