Chapala.com Webboard

AMI Deli

ilids

I did a search to see if this little place had any past reviews and I could not find one... so.....

Far West end of Ajijic nestled next to Hasienda Ajijic Steak Hose (House). I hear the hotdogs are better at AMI then the steak next door! ;-)

Mainly 12 inch hotdogs smothered in some "theme" of ingredients that are mostly really really bad for your cholestoral count! :-) Good start? Just when you swallow the first 8 inches and don't think you can continue, amazingly you are sitting there saying "I can't believe I ate the whole thing"! Fresh ingrediences and toppings and you will find that the menu of "dogs" provides a variety and variation of treats that will satisfy any "dog" lover. I found the actual weiner was not top notch but hit the spot. The french fries were good and (as always) the beer was cold!

Other menu delites include burgers, fries, baked potatoe, cold drinks and great prices! Ok, cheaper then a hotdog at the ball park by far! What, no poutine? Sorry Ladies, no "Vino Blanco".

If you like dogs, no really, I mean it, Suzie, toy Chihuahua (3yrs old) guards the front door! What a sweetie!

Definately not a dog's breakfast at AMI Deli! A good lunch! OR late night snack! They even do free delivery! I would say it wins hands down over a Domino's late night delivery call. We have all done that, have we not? ;-)

Before you ask, I have no idea what times they are open.

Ilids

Archived