Chapala.com Webboard

Pizzaria Toscanna - Riberas

jkgourmet

How about starting a new post on this restaurant so we can learn more about it?

I believe there were quite a few postings about this restaurant about 3 or so weeks ago, after the now deposed official restaurant critic[!] asked for some feedback about the place to see if it might be a suitable venue for his dinner group - I think phrases like hole in the wall,shabby chic and funky put him right off.

I believe there were quite a few postings about this restaurant about 3 or so weeks ago, after the now deposed official restaurant critic[!] asked for some feedback about the place to see if it might be a suitable venue for his dinner group - I think phrases like hole in the wall,shabby chic and funky put him right off.

But aren't those the words often associated with a true food lover's favorite places? :)

I do enjoy this restaurant. The last time I went,however, I ordered a glass of wine. Unlike my previously copa de vino in a large "copa", this one came in a beautiful wine glass but about half the size of the previous one. Same price. I always liked to go to Pizzaria Toscanna for the value of the wine that accompanied my pizza and salad. No longer is there the price incentive. This is a point I should perhaps start another thread on...the costs of drinks. I think that restaurants are feeling the crunch and are increasing the costs of liquid refreshments.

Archived