Chapala.com Webboard

Ami

slumdog

The hot dog place: went there tonight, about 10 to 7. Didn't notice that their hours are currently 10 am to 7 pm. After ordering, the cook asked me to take the phone: it was Alejandra, asking me very sweetly if I minded getting the food "to go", because of the time. I said sure. 10 minutes later our drinks came out, then Alejandra appeared, then our food arrived. I guess she was taken with me, or perhaps they hadn't had many customers today. Anyway, we all enjoyed some giant hot dogs and great fruit drinks.

The hot dog place: went there tonight, about 10 to 7. Didn't notice that there hours are currently 10 am to 7 pm. After ordering, the cook asked me to take the phone: it was Alejandra, asking me very sweetly if I minded getting the food to go, because of the time. I said sure. 10 minutes later our drinks came out, then Alejandra appeared, then our food arrived. I guess she was taken with me, or perhaps they hadn't had many customers today. Anyway, we all enjoyed some giant hot dogs and great fruit drinks.

Where is this place? Giant hot dogs are calling me.

We've liked this place since they first opened. Have been working our way though their hot dog menu. Haven't been disappointed. Change in the bun recently was a good choice on their part. Better quality and easier to eat. You still need a knife and fork. After comments on this board about their burgers we decided to try it today. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Big with nice extras. Alfalfa sprouts, leaf lettuce and a chipolte mayo that was delicious. Dipped the fries (which were crispy and included) in it too. Loved the big supply of pickles (bread and butter) that came on the side. A great deal for 35 pesos. A really good burger.

Archived