Chapala.com Webboard

More Border problems

canmex87

Look under the Mexico section and the posting titled: Driving to Texas - recent Reynosa/Ciudad Victoria crime

This and others are covered there.

Nasty stuff. The article doesn't mention location, could they have been using another road, and crossing the border over towards the Brownsville area, do you think? Say it's so, please!

It reads that this occurred 3 1/2 hours out from the border and they had been dealing with the CA Consulate in Monterrey. If I was guessing I would say they were heading toward Nuveo Laredo.

It would also help if people used correct grammar: my first reaction to the title of the op was that the poster was having problems with the person renting the spare bedroom.

I assume you are referring to the SPELLING as opposed to the grammar of the post. In any event, that is the kind of pedantic nonsense up with which no one should have to put. Get a grip; the person was trying to help us out. Do you think they will try to do that again after you smack them down for spelling . . . .

This is an old and questionable story that has been bouncing around the internet fora and RV sites for some time. I've never seen or heard of it on the normal news channels.

I assume you are referring to the SPELLING as opposed to the grammar of the post. In any event, that is the kind of pedantic nonsense up with which no one should have to put. Get a grip; the person was trying to help us out. Do you think they will try to do that again after you smack them down for spelling . . . .

I agree with you Pogo, they were just trying to help. Well just to let you know all, we crossed the border on Easter Sunday at Columbia with no problems whatsoever and we are safely home in Chelsea, Quebec, Canada.

Archived