Chapala.com Webboard

PLEASE-ANNOUNCEMENTS HERE, REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION ON LA COCINA

Welcome local restauranteurs and bistro operators and readers. This new forum is the place for you to post menus, information on operating hours, entertainment schedules, specials, and other SPECIFIC and current information.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:

This Forum is for Owners/Operators of local restaurants and bistros to post the above. It is NOT for general advertising, the Ojo is the place for that.

Tell us about what's cooking, what's playing, any changes in hours or location, any new openings.

READERS: This is NOT the place for your reviews of the above. Please continue to post those on La Cocina. Specific questions about what the restaurant/bistro folks have posted is OK. Otherwise, come here to get the information about what is being offered.

OWNERS/OPERATORS: It's easy to register on this board. Please use a handle that makes it easy for us to see what restaurant or club you're representing.

Let's roll! :)

Oscar, you can take credit for stimulating the idea. I very much liked your weekly menu postings and figured it would be a great idea for the board. Francisco and David Tingen supported me enthusiastically with the idea.

I sent you a PM as well. Please start your own thread under the name of your restaurant and post your weekly menus and other special news.

Thanks.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived