Chapala.com Webboard
moderator-2

PLEASE-ANNOUNCEMENTS HERE, REVIEWS AND DISCUSSION ON LA COCINA

Welcome local restauranteurs and bistro operators and readers. This new forum is the place for you to post menus, information on operating hours, entertainment schedules, specials, and other SPECIFIC and current information.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:

This Forum is for Owners/Operators of local restaurants and bistros to post the above. It is NOT for general advertising, the Ojo is the place for that.

Tell us about what's cooking, what's playing, any changes in hours or location, any new openings.

READERS: This is NOT the place for your reviews of the above. Please continue to post those on La Cocina. Specific questions about what the restaurant/bistro folks have posted is OK. Otherwise, come here to get the information about what is being offered.

OWNERS/OPERATORS: It's easy to register on this board. Please use a handle that makes it easy for us to see what restaurant or club you're representing.

Let's roll! :)

Excelent idea!!! thank you very much, its a very usefull tool. Congratulations on this wise decition!

Oscar PĂ©rez Nafarrate Solis.

El Jardin de Ninette

Constitucion 57

Ajijic.

Oscar, you can take credit for stimulating the idea. I very much liked your weekly menu postings and figured it would be a great idea for the board. Francisco and David Tingen supported me enthusiastically with the idea.

I sent you a PM as well. Please start your own thread under the name of your restaurant and post your weekly menus and other special news.

Thanks.

This is only for specific information about upcoming events. If the jpg file is a poster or something similar promoting a spefic event, that would be OK.

Moderator I thought this site was for restaurant owners to post their announcements and not for the general public. It appears to us that you are permitting this to be a second Concina where everyone can post a comment,

Which is it?