Chapala.com Webboard

Cheap Spanish Lesson

Kiko

I know this is probably a lame thread, but it's a slow day. I switched over from Dish TV to Sky. No particular reason as I am not a big fan of TV anyway but what I noticed (besides the fact that Sky costs about 1/2 as much as Dish) is that I started watching more movies.

The reason for watching more movies is that there are many movies daily available in Sky's basic pkg that come with Spanish subtitles. I know that oftentimes the translations are lousy, but anyway for me, I really enjoy trying to figure it out. And if you are real bold, of course you have tons of other channels that are all Spanish.

Poco a poco.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is probably a lame thread, but it's a slow day. I switched over from Dish TV to Sky. No particular reason as I am not a big fan of TV anyway but what I noticed (besides the fact that Sky costs about 1/2 as much as Dish) is that I started watching more movies.

The reason for watching more movies is that there are many movies daily available in Sky's basic pkg that come with Spanish subtitles. I know that oftentimes the translations are lousy, but anyway for me, I really enjoy trying to figure it out. And if you are real bold, of course you have tons of other channels that are all Spanish.

Poco a poco.

i don't have sky, but when i do watch a spanish TV show, it is fun to try a follow the conversations.

Archived