Chapala.com Webboard

Honestly now, would you trust a swing flu shot from China?

HYDRA

Considering what has been shown about tainted dog food, tainted milk products, etc. would you trust a swine flu shot from China?

Read this: Mexico considering buying swine flu vacine from China.

OOPS! Sorry about the typo in the header.

I wouldn´t trust any flu shot from anywhere. Check out squalene and thimerosol, just for starters before you roll up your sleeve. It appears that at least a third and possibly half of healthcare providers don´t want to take the shot either. They know how long it takes to test for safety.

they've tried to make us believe that immunization and vaccination are identical. and that the vaccines are sterile solutions with only the targeted disease attached. to know more about how, what and why of this program, please watch: www.brasschecktv.com/page/400.html this is over 2 hours long,but you'll be able to know for your self and explain it to those you care about after watching. this is the most important info available as we may all be faced with mandatory vaccinations for ourselves and our kids before this year is finished. in this case, what you don't know can kill you....

A few months ago, Mexico nearly declared war on China because of the way China treated Mexican citizens who were feared to be carrying the virus. Now, Mexico is buying Chinese medicine for the same purpose. The Chinese medicine is apparently significantly cheaper than the other brands.

Just goes to show that principles mean nothing when it comes to money.

There is a very useful phrase in Spanish: "Barato es caro". We'll see if that proves to be true in this case.

Considering what has been shown about tainted dog food, tainted milk products, etc. would you trust a swine flu shot from China?

Read this: Mexico considering buying swine flu vacine from China.

OOPS! Sorry about the typo in the header.

I do not trust anything coming from China and try to never buy anything from there as they sell mostly cheap poorly made merchandise.The place is totally corrupt so why take a chance. They would do anything for money ( and they are not alone)and the have proven it over and over.

As far as the vaccine I have no intention of getting it. I am not in the at risk group as I am 63 and would rather take my chances for a few years with the flu rather than the vaccine no matter where it comes from.

Archived