Chapala.com Webboard

Young Adults Learning Spanish?

Renman

Hey everyone,

I have come to Ajijic to live with my grandfather and learn spanish. So far I have not been able to find any spanish language intensives that have many young people in them. Does anyone know of any classes or programs for college students or other young adults?

Thank you so much

Giana

You might benefit from a visit to the Technical Institute on the libramiento, where you could ask the administration and also interact with the many young Mexican students to be found gathered at tables under umbrellas between the main building and the parking lot.

Administration may know of classes being given and the students will know of many ways for you to participate in age-related local activities.

You might benefit from a visit to the Technical Institute on the libramiento, where you could ask the administration and also interact with the many young Mexican students to be found gathered at tables under umbrellas between the main building and the parking lot.

Administration may know of classes being given and the students will know of many ways for you to participate in age-related local activities.

I need to learn spanish too. I feel badly, that i live here and only know a few words. are there any on-line courses?

Archived