Chapala.com Webboard

Ajijic Hacienda

Kathy

Another one that is usually full is Pizzeria Toscana de Alesandro; the best pizzas, salads and other dishes this side of Tuscany.

RV - do come into Ajijic and try Bruno's pizzas at Creperie on Colon - we have switched our patronage from Alesandro to Bruno - he's running specials at the moment too - large pizza with 5 ingredients, 80 pesos - a true deal!

chapalajack - According to you they won't be around for long with lousy service and food.

Is that why they're busy with all the cars out front almost every time I drive by?

The only restaurant that does an equal business to Hacienda Ajijic is Roberto's. And Ajijic Tango does a better business than both put together. All the other restaurants are basically empty.

It's not tried all that often and, yes, people who haven't experienced it are a little surprised, to say the least. Most of the cars are travellers. Lot's of famous people drop by. Paul McCartney was in recently.

You know I would be the last person in the world to call strangers names like a pig but I guess that is just me. Obviously you have no problem with it.

My hubbie is 6'6" tall and has a very large appetite. His body needs it and he uses it. Although he eats a lot, he is by no means fat, unhealthy or obese. Thank you very much.

He is a tall, strong, healthy, young man (mid 40's) with a large appetite. Nothing wrong with him. I shared the experience only because when this restaurant first opened people were disappointed that they did not have a traditional NOB Porterhouse steak.

Please leave whatever name calling you need to use off this board.

Kathy

I would be embarrassed to admit to this over indulgence.

Talk about pigs at the trough .. this .. together with ‘Hot Dog eating contests’ .. is totally gross.

I am sure that many families .. both NOB/SOB could make many meals of these gluttons’ endeavours.

Hopefully ‘hubby’ will survive into his later years.

You know I would be the last person in the world to call strangers names like a pig but I guess that is just me. Obviously you have no problem with it.

My hubbie is 6'6" tall and has a very large appetite. His body needs it and he uses it. Although he eats a lot, he is by no means fat, unhealthy or obese. Thank you very much.

He is a tall, strong, healthy, young man (mid 40's) with a large appetite. Nothing wrong with him. I shared the experience only because when this restaurant first opened people were disappointed that they did not have a traditional NOB Porterhouse steak.

Please leave whatever name calling you need to use off this board.

Kathy

Thanks for your review...I agree...my experiences with this restaurant have been above average everytime I dined there. (Approx 5 times) I personally love the beef filet and the molcajetes.

Don't pay any attention to the immature name calling...lol....some people will never rise above it....

We have been to Hacienda Ajijic Steak Place in La Huerta and enjoyed it very much.

Both times, our service waiters were excellent, the manager is a delight and comes over and explains things to you.

I even got a kiss on the cheek from him!! He said that he was not the owner, so we are surprised that he tries so hard to make you welcome.

Once we went for lunch and I had the mushroom soup, very delicious. Garlic bread that actually had garlic on it!! yummy.

For dinner I had the rabbit. The portion was a little small, we usually come home with a 'doggie bag' because we are not big eaters. My husband had the spagetti alfredo and said that it was the best he has ever had. We brought a small portion of that back home.

We will certainly go again.

Archived