Chapala.com Webboard

New Spanish Class - Warren Hardy Level 2

Guest RiberasMitch

I just finished the level one course at the Chapala Learning Center and they are start level 2 classes next week. Juan has some students that would like an additional class - so if you are interested - let him know. I think the class will be every other day M - W - F in the morning - $250 - I am guessing 10 classes..

I totally enjoyed Level 1 - Juan is a great teacher - and we and my classmates learned a lot. The schedule of classes is much better than LCS - 3 times a week versus 1 at LCS - and same teaching materials - and Juan is very knowledgeable - I give him 5 stars:)

The classes are taught in Chapala - across the plaza - up the hill - our class had 6 - I think that it the limit - in a wonderful setting in a private residence - with free coffee and pastries each morning.

Here is their info : López Cotilla No.375, Chapala Jalisco México, Tel:(376)765-5498

But the required books/materials add an additional expense, I believe? My problem is I've bought so many darn lesson books over the years. But thanks for the info.

Guest RiberasMitch
But the required books/materials add an additional expense, I believe? My problem is I've bought so many darn lesson books over the years. But thanks for the info.

correct - the books cost extra. Sometimes you can find specials at www.warrenhardy.com - you can also pretty much take level 1 online - although it helps to have the book - but their online learning center - free - is easy to use.

• 1 month later...

Archived