Chapala.com Webboard

All you can eat + pint of beer

Brew Master

Hello everyone:

Finally, tomorrow we are going to start the kitchen , our first dish that we are planning to offer, is a spanish dish, call FABADA, we are going to have it all day, and each day we are going to have a diferent dish to offer, we hope to see you here.

The total price of this is: 100 pesos includes (all you can eat, plus a pint of beer).

Henry.

Hello everyone:

Finally, tomorrow we are going to start the kitchen , our first dish that we are planning to offer, is a spanish dish, call FABADA, we are going to have it all day, and each day we are going to have a diferent dish to offer, we hope to see you here.

The total price of this is: 100 pesos includes (all you can eat, plus a pint of beer).

Henry.

Unless I totally missed it (posted previously?) More information please????? :)

Well were are located at the carretera chapala- jocotepec #141 - D Ajijic, jalisco, we are next to El sarape restaurant, we are going to offer our usual free tapas and also if you want to eat with us and have a pint of our fine beer, you are welcome, each day we are going to publish in here which are the special of the day.

Henry

Unless I totally missed it (posted previously?) More information please????? :)

Hello everyone:

Thank you all for coming to the open up of our kitchen, we hope that you enjoyed your culinary and drinking experience with us, for tomorrow we will have FISH & CHIPS, all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Henry.

Hello everyone:

Henry.

The FABADA was great! Spicy enough to require two pints .....

Hello everyone:

Thanks for stopping by, and due the great response we had, tomorrow we are planning to offer Wiener Schnitzel with a side order of mashed potatoes, all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Henry.

Hello:

For today we are going to have Fish filet with garlic and vegetables, all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Henry

Hello:

For today we are going to have Fetuccini (homemade pasta) with cheddar chesse and slices of meat, all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Henry

Hi Henry! Merle and I enjoyed our beer tasting and Wiener Schnitzel the other day. Thanks so much!

Hello everyone:

Henry.

Went down to the Pub for an afternoon pint and was pleasantly surprised to see Fabada being served; all you can eat w/ pint, 100 pesos. Henry informed me it is a Spanish dish. Something new to me. Had choriso, beans, like fava beans, and a zesty blend of spices. So good I had 2 bowls. Went well with the always excellent IPA, perfect on a warm day.

My wife is too good a cook for me to eat there every day but can recommend it for anyone who wants to go out for an occasional meal of "Pub Grub". If your lucky you may also score one of Henry's tasty tapas.

:D

Porterpaddy

Hello everyone:

For tomorrow we will have FISH & CHIPS, all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Henry.

Das Leben ist su kurz um Scheiss Bier zu trinken. Life is too short for cheap beer.

Henry

I love your use of the word Scheiße. We used that word all of the time as I grew up and learned to drink beer while living in Oberammergau, Frie Stadt, Bayern. You had better not translate Scheiss Bier into English :) I am looking forward to returning to Ajijic and trying some of your HEFEWEIZEN beer.

Guest RevImmigrant

It also describes what your cats put in their boxes, the solid stuff that is. I'm very familiar with it since I have 4 cats, 2 cat boxes and shovel it every morning. I had horses for years and they can really put some out.

Hello,

Thank you for your comments, and yes i hope to meet you all sometime, when all you get back to ajijic. Also thank you all to stopping by the beer lounge, for tomorrow we are going to have Wiener Schnitzel with a side order of mashed potatoes, all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Hello:

For today we are going to have Fetuccini (homemade pasta) with cheddar chesse and slices of meat, all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Henry

Hello:

On saturday we are going to have Yakimeshi with shrimp or chicken, all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Henry

Hello everyone:

This our menu of the week:

Monday

Paella

Tuesday

Fish And Chips

Wednesday

Wiener Schnitzel

Thursday

Sandwiches:

Made with ciabatta bread, lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheddar chesse with a side of french fries and dressings of the house.

Smoked salmon.

Salami.

Chicken breast.

Turkey Ham.

Mediterranean: (Jamón serrano, mozarella chesse, tomato, basil, green olives and olive oil.

Friday

Fetuccini (homemade pasta) with cheddar chesse and slices of meat and chorizo.

Saturday

Yakimeshi with shrimp or chicken.

Remember is all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Henry.

Hello everyone:

Thanks for stopping by, and due the great response we had, (we run out of fish) we are planning to offer today Wiener Schnitzel with a side order of mashed potatoes, all you can eat plus a pint of our fine beer, for $100 pesos.

Henry.

Just came back from the Microbrewery "Beer Lounge" and all you beer lover/craft brewers who haven't lifted a pint at this great new pub are really missing out. We tried the porter, IPA and Belgian Wit and they were a tasty relief from Corona, Bud and other mass produced "beer." Prices are very competitive -- only a few pesos more than what you pay for the bottled brands and you get a full pint - not 12 oz. Enrique needs all beer lovers support in bringing this great new craft beer to our community!

Archived