Chapala.com Webboard

¡¡Microbrewery in Ajijic!!

Brew Master

stopped in for a pint of pils last night. sure was good. also had some free tapas - toasted bread with goat cheese, olives, tomato, olive oil and oregano. that also was very tasty.

oregonduck, sure miss the microbrews of Portland, but this place will help the cravings

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLO

We are proud to annouce our special of the month.

We are going to put from 1 pm until 3 pm All our Handcrafted Beers are $1 euro pint.

The only requirement is that you have to bring the euro.

Dont forget to try our free tapas, that are served with the beer. Cheers.

Henry.

Hello:

Thank you all for your support and for stoping by at the beer lounge; I hope this saturday we will have again our refreshing ROOT BEER, the GERMAN PILS and the PALE ALE.

Henry.

HELLO EVERY ONE

We want to let you know, that just for today, we are not going to open, since our barley supplier, sent us our malt so I have to be in person to receive it, thanks for your time and support, I offer an apology for any inconvenience. Tomorrow we are going to open as usual.

Henry.

Hello Everyone:

We are planning to have our first meeting of the homebrew club on saturday 2 of may 09, so we are planing this with more than 15 days to make this a success, we are going to try to reunite all the homebrewers, winemakers, cider and meadmakers at the riviera, to share our beer, and also to see who is available to join us to our BEER FESTIVAL that is going to be in july in Guadalajara, so we want to meet you, to start planning the Festival in july.

Of course everyone it is invited, to our reunion, the programme is:

We are going to offer a sampler of our beers (six in total) Plus a dish of paella for $100

If anyone has some brews to share, that will be very good, and also we can add the beer to our tasting, and maybe you can explain us, a little bit of your beer.

Also we need to know how many people are planning to attend to our meeting, so please be kind and let us know, to reserved your place, you can contact me here in the forum, or via email, in my personal profile it is my address.

Thanks again.

Henry.

Dear customers and Friends:

Due the Influenza porcina issues in Mexico, we are not going to open until friday.

Thanks for your understanding and we hope to see you all at the homebrewers reunion on Saturday at 5 pm.

Henry

Dear customers and Friends:

Due the Influenza porcina issues in Mexico, we are not going to open until 6 of may. Because yesterday the local goverment sent and order in the state local newspaper, to do not open any bar, restaurant discotheques, that restriction apply to all the state of jalisco. In that way we are going to cancel our homebrewers reunion.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Henry

Finally, tomorrow we are going to open as usual, so we totaly agree with what Roosevelt said: "I think this would be a good time for a beer."

Hello everyone:

Due the swine flu cases reported in jalisco, we announce that we are going to close again until 18 of may, because yesterday at night in our place in tlaquepaque, we where warned about the order sent by the governor of jalisco, to do not open, thanks for your understanding and i hope soon this pass, and we think that we are going to re schedule our meeting.

Henry.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello:

After all this flu incident, finally we are going to open tomorrow as usual, and also we announce that we are going to add some dishes to our menu, we are going to start serving lunch on Tuesday, tomorrow i will put the MENU. thanks and i hope to see you at the beer lounge.

Henry.

Hello, Mi name is Tyler and I'm from California, but I've been living in Guadalajara for a few months, I've noticed that you have a new place at Ajijic, well, I visied your place at tlaquepaque a few weeks ago, and... I must say that I`m really sorry about this but I just didn't like the beers you've got. I'm a big microbrewerys fan and I was very excited about having an authentic microbrewery in Guadalajara, but I'm dissapointed. I ordered a sampler and what I tasted was six sour and bad beers. I remember a weak stout wiht no body at all, the rest; Strong Ale (Sould I say Weak Ale?) Light Ale (or Sour Ale), Tripel, IPA etc.. were just terrible, I Really hope you work on them guys and expect to visit you soon to see if they just get better.

Thank you.

Hello, Mi name is Tyler and I'm from California, but I've been living in Guadalajara for a few months, I've noticed that you have a new place at Ajijic, well, I visied your place at tlaquepaque a few weeks ago, and... I must say that I`m really sorry about this but I just didn't like the beers you've got. I'm a big microbrewerys fan and I was very excited about having an authentic microbrewery in Guadalajara, but I'm dissapointed. I ordered a sampler and what I tasted was six sour and bad beers. I remember a weak stout wiht no body at all, the rest; Strong Ale (Sould I say Weak Ale?) Light Ale (or Sour Ale), Tripel, IPA etc.. were just terrible, I Really hope you work on them guys and expect to visit you soon to see if they just get better.

Thank you.

Hello Tyler:

Thanks for your coments and I am going to check that on the brewery, i will let you know when we have available the next batch of all the beers, and i hope to give us another oportunity to change your mind. Personally you are the first person to complain about all the beers we serve, it is reasonable that one or two sometimes do not fullfill your taste, but all of them it is impressive.

When you say a few weeks ago, well it is interesting, because checking the brewery control we have not had the TRIPEL, the STRONG ALE and the LIGHT ALE for more than a month, and then we been close for about half a month, since the swine flu incidents in jalisco, so that make me thing that you try the beer in some else place.

Just check the dates, the first closure was from May 1° to May 6° then From May 8° to May 18°, sincerely your statement does not check.

Henry

Hello:

Thanks for your comments ,as a well known customer of our microbrewery, we are going to check it and correct it, because we want that all people feel confortable with us, by the way the chairs are going to be changed soon. I will let you know when the new batchs of beer arrive. Also i would like to know which one was the beer that let you that bad taste?. Well, we hope to see you here again.

Henry.

I have to agree with Tyler. I really want this place to succeed but the beer I've had is sour. Also, I wish the chairs were more comfortable. They are very stylish but not conducive to lingering.

We tried the Tlaquepaque location when it first opened and (I'll be polite here) we have never returned there, nor have we been enticed to try the Ajijic location. It seems the beer is still 'strange'. We'll await further reports.

Mr. Weiss?

We tried the Tlaquepaque location when it first opened and (I'll be polite here) we have never returned there, nor have we been enticed to try the Ajijic location. It seems the beer is still 'strange'. We'll await further reports.

Archived