Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About cyos1133

  • Rank
  1. I have a question regarding taking a car from the US to Mexico with a temporary permit. I (US citizen) will be a co-owner on my boyfriends dads truck. My boyfriends dad is a permanent US resident and also a Mexican citizen. He will be traveling to Mexico to visit family and wants to take this truck. How should he go about doing this? How can he get the necessary temporary permit to take the truck across the border. I will not be with him on this trip. Any advice or information is appreciated!
  • Create New...