Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

littleellie's Achievements


Newbie (1/14)



  1. Hoping someone will know what the process is and what paperwork is needed to get a US car back up there after not being renewed for 9 years...The owner is not a permanente and does not live here now. Does he have to be present at the border or can someone else drive it up for him after procuring the right documents? Thanks
  2. If a car has been here 9 years without a renewal, what is the process for getting it back to the US so another car can be brought in by the same owner?
  3. If I crossed the border with my car 9 years ago, got the permit, and have never updated it, can someone else drive it back to the US if they have all the necessary paperwork...the old permit and new papers, too, within the 3-5 day limit?

  • Create New...