Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by MichaelB

  1. I am wanting to change my direct deposit from my bank in the USA to one here in Mexico. I  have just opened a new account at BBVA and was given 2 numbers 1 called a No. Cuenta is only 10 numbers long ,the second is called the Clabe interbancana and is 18 numbers long. Which one would I give to Social Security for my deposits? The girl at the bank said she believes that the Cuenta number would be given to someone from outside of Mexico. Can anyone verify that? Also what is the correct process to change my deposit?



  • Create New...