Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Contact Methods

  • MSN

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Rancho del Oro, Ajijic
  • Interests
    Construction, Model Railroading, Retirement...

Recent Profile Visitors

2,173 profile views

rvanparys's Achievements


Rookie (2/14)

  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post Rare
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges



  1. Bisbee Gal: You are correct. We however, drove out and immigration was closed...
  2. Interestingly, When we came to Mexico two weeks ago, we had filled the forms out on line. When we hit immigration the agent put threw away the entry portion and placed the return portion on a stack leaving us with no return portion. When we left Mexico on Tues., the immigration agent filled out the forms for us and marked them Permanente... Great service...
  3. Agree Jackie is the man to call...
  4. While a "Snork" may not be an accurate response, one does wonder why Chillin does not contact the landlord... Common sense seems to dictate this approach...
  5. Excellent post LT56NY! It is nice to see someone with facts and just an opinion responding...
  6. Here in Texas we received our J&J at Costco... No waiting and we had a choice of vaccines.
  7. Condolences to Mike and his family... Roger and Carol VP
  8. Carlos can tap into your computer... He did some electrical work for me last week... Excellent service!
  9. Double ditto on Haro... in Riberas...
  10. Scooters are available at Wally World but I have heard that the quality may not be what one expects...
  11. 50 to 60 pesos and hour is the norm...
  12. On using Texas for a residence... We used our son's address when we applied for our Texas licenses.. We had to show a utility bill with our name on it... Since it was in our son's name, he had to be with us to get the license... Gringo Hombre is correct in the fact that Mexican cars are less expensive here and you do not have the hassle of bringing a US vehicle into the country... An option is to come in on a Temporal visa and you can bring in a US plated car...
  • Create New...