Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About conifergirl

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

306 profile views
  1. I am a homeowner having a problem with my view being blocked by new build across the street? Suspect that the builders may be in violation of height restrictions in my area (Ajijic). I have contacted municipal government in Chapala and asked them to send out someone to check to make sure that the builders are in compliance with height restrictions. So far no action. Thinking I might need an attorney to at least write a letter to the municipal government requesting an inspection of the new build. What attorney in the area deals with these types of situations?. Contact info please.
  2. If you have a permanente visa do you have to have a Mexican driver's license and can you only drive a Mexican-plated car? If so, how can I get a Mexican driver's license without taking the driving test? conifergirl41@gmail.com
  • Create New...