Trip to the Ancient México
Guanajuato & San Miguel de Allende
Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights in the beautiful state of Guanajuato
From Thursday, June 13th to Sunday June 16th
$4,500.00 pesos per person (double occupancy).
• First class bus transportation with insurance, soft drinks and
• Lunch in Hacienda Sepulveda Jalisco
• 4 stars hotel, includes breakfast buffete.
• Music Alive with Paco and Noé
• Tours in Hacienda Sepúlveda, Guanajuato and S.M.A
• Tickets to enter the theater Juarez
Guanajuato tour in a streetcar and downtown area
San Miguel de Allende tour in a streetcar
Hacienda Sepulveda, Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco
San Miguel de Allende
With a stately cosmopolitan image, San Miguel de Allende is one of the best places in Mexico to absorb the country’s history through picturesque, small-town surroundings. Both old and modern flavors coexist in this Magical town, in its colonial architecture, handicrafts, hot springs, delicious cuisine and much, much more.
Hacienda Sepúlveda was built in 1684. Its beauty takes us back to the ancient Mexico we did not get to know. We will have lunch here before we arrive to Guanajuato.
To reserve: Noé firstname.lastname@example.org (045) 331 265 66 96
simpscaMember Since 12 Sep 2007
Offline Last Active Today, 08:30 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 2,262
- Profile Views 9,518
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age 66 years old
- Birthday May 10, 1947