Chapala.com Webboard

Have you lost your dog in San Antonio?

We have temporarily adopted a part husky dog that was hanging around "Adelitas" this summer. She is about 11 months old and had been spayed. She is sweet tempered and understands english commands, when she chooses to.

One longshot option is that she was either "set free" or left with someone when her owners went back north for the summer. Now that snowbirds are returning, we wondered if anyone is missing a dog.

Kbleitch posted in the "our feathered and furry friends" forum about her cleaning lady's lost dog in San Antonio. This is her description: "my cleaning lady's 7 month old has been missing from Ajijic for almost 10 days. I am writing because they only speak Spanish and I am looking for him as well..

It is a beautiful black long haired mixed breed male about 40 lbs. He has some white markings around his nose but the most distinguishing features are he has one blue eye and one brown eye. Also, his two front paws are white."

If that's the one -- please let her know on her post. Either way, thanks for being such a good human and taking in that poor dog! :)

Thanks!

Thanks Poe Bango for putting us in touch. Beth posted for me because I had not been "validated " yet.

The lost dog I am looking for is a male and think it is in the San Antonio area. Is a mixed breed , black with white markings on face and has one blue eye and one brown eye. Is about 7 months old and has not been neutered. Had been scheduled for Chapala neutering clinic next week, but he escaped from their front gate in Ajijic but has been seen in Riberas/ Mirasol/San Antonio area.

We are offering a reward for safe return.

Thanks,

Jim

Archived