Chapala.com Webboard

Pulsating amber,green and red lights last night....

elevator

anyone else see them? Some were in the direction of Joco, others towards Chapala. It was about 11:30 - 12:00. They seemed to just hover, but when I looked through the zoom lens on my camera they appeared to jump around. Took photos, but they were pretty far. Fire away, but I've seem a lots of stars after 65 yrs, but not like these. It wasn't Venus. sine there were more than one.

If you see pulsating red and green lights in the sky, and NO SOUND - they are not helicopters or planes. You would know those by the noise! They also fly low enough that you could clearly see what they are. No, silly, they are pre-season decorations from Santa Claus.

My doctor in Chapala has videos of UFOs flying over the church in Chapala in his phone!

Don't imagine that these sights are not "real" or something else. If you don't already know, one day you will...

Keep your eyes to the skies! And yes, there is known to be a good amount of UFO activity in this area.

I can understand why you feel that way, Oso.

I have observed un identified objects in the sky here for many years. I do not drink and have often been able

to share the sights with others. These objects are often multi colored and can remain stationary for long periods

then move extremely fast without any detectable noise.

Folks drones are very quiet. They are not like the noisy RV planes of the past with gas engines. They use batteries and very small quiet efficient electic motors. The blades turning make much more noise than the motors. They can hover for long periods of time. Not saying I know what YOU saw but I can tell you I can see these things lakeside flying around. I also saw a full size transparent ultra light with lights inside flashing inside plane. It was very strange looking until I figured it out. Enjoy the lights but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar (Freud).

I believe you are seeing Globos....the paper balloons like the ones at the Regata de Globos in Sept. My next door neighbors frequently send these up at night because they can be seen from all over and really stand out. They pick nights when there is no wind, and they hang in the air for a long time. They make them small, about the size of a LPG tank. Really freaked out my dog the first time!

Archived