Chapala.com Webboard

Letra CH, Restoran Del Mar

wdb

We just found an excellent restaurant that we did not know existed until recently. Letra CH Restoran Del Mar is locate on the road that goes out to San Nicholas from Chapala.

The menu is limited, but creative and the price of the meal includes an appetizer and side dish. We had Sea Bass, Salmon, Four Cheese Chicken and Coconut Shrimp with Mango Sauce. Our appetizers were great, especially the fried calamari and salmon mousse on wontons. The dining room is located upstairs and has a view of the lake.

Read the review and see pictures at http://www.lakechapalarestaurantguide.blogspot.mx/2014/10/letra-ch-restoran-del-mar.html

I think the picture of the front of this place and the directions will help you find it if you have not been. It is definitely worth a try.

We were there last night and both enjoyed our meals very much. We both had the calamari to start; a little tough, but nice light batter. For the main dish Hubby had the three chili shrimp and they were delicious (he let me try one). I thoroughly enjoyed the octopus dish and tropical salad I chose. Setting is quite nice and service was excellent.

We have been going to this restaurant for the last year on a regular basis. We have never been disappointed in the food, service or atmosphere. One of our favourite dishes is the coconut shrimp with the mango dipping sauce.

I was amazed. I bet we have driven by this place a dozen times and I never noticed it. But, so glad we found it. We are definitely going back!

Archived