Chapala.com Webboard

Gary Keeler

gary0131

Does anyone have his street address here in Riberas as his phone and internet is not working. Thanks!

Isn't he the guy who claims to be the sole person authorized do "virtual" vehicle nationalizations at GDL airport,have you contracted with him,if so how's the process going?

Isn't he the guy who claims to be the sole person authorized do "virtual" vehicle nationalizations at GDL airport,have you contracted with him,if so how's the process going?

His phone was being repaired as we spoke today. He asked the aduana person that he deals with and she thought it could be ready next week.

Does your car VIN# show up on REPUVE? Have you obtained your Jalisco plates yet?

Thanks.

Someone gave me Gary Keeler's name for nationalizing a car. I would like to hear from someone like yo1 who has done this through Gary and been able to validate the nationalization on one of the government web sites. I don't want to give my pesos to him without being sure it is legitimate.

I did, and know numerous others who did as well. It was painless and cheaper than going to the border. All went as he said it would go. Several times I have given people his info when asked, and they have wanted me to give them "guarantees" etc. I'm not going to do that. All I can say is I used him, it went perfectly, and I would use him again. If you don't trust him, don't use him. There are quite a few choices, including driving to the border.

Archived