Chapala.com Webboard

Tiendas segundas aparte de Barbara's en Ajijic?

bdmowers

I Ajijic I can only think of two. Mia's but it is only clothes. There is Alfredo's Bazar just south of Guadalajara Farmacia-more antique style. In west Ajijic there are two more with antique style furnishings.

Is Carlos' Bazaar still open in Ajijic? There are also the two thirft stores across from the 7-Eleven in Riberas as well as one or two bazaars across from La Toscana restaurant further east heading towards Chapala. And there is Tepehua Treasures next to Magaña restaurant in Riberas. It depends upon what you are looking for.

Thanks so much for the responses, folks. I do need to reiterate that I'm looking for 2nd hand stores only in Ajijic. Thanks again.

You're right. He's the one who moved. I don't know where he is now since his old place if up for rent.

Moved to west Ajijic beside Bambola restaurant. (west of La Huerta on the North side. Not far from where his brother has the second hand furniture store on the south side of the carretera).

Carlos on Marcus Castellanos has owed me at least 20,000 pesos after selling furniture and other items in that shop and spending all the money without paying me. After my partner died I had Carlos take all his beautiful furniture along with many of my pieces and household goods. Of course I still have all of the receipts with our agreed prices.

I went to the his weekly for months and was always told to come back the following week.Many hours were spent waiting for him to turn up to deliver the promised money for merchandise he had sold. One day over a year ago he simply disappeared. His cell phone was turned off and he was not available in the shop. This was as off last August. I should have sued but honestly liked the guy and believed that he would ultimately pay me. He told me that his wife had cancer and he had used my monies to pay her bills..

I ran into him unexpectedly in the Plaza this August 1. He assured me that he would have all my money for me on August 28. He has my phone and my address. Of course he has NOT contacted me and is never at the shop. I feel really really stupid. Certainly would NOT recommend him or the shop to anyone.

casa neuvo across form 7-11 in Ribera's, they recently is redecorated their shop and is now taking furniture for the display floor on consignment.

you may find the furniture you want there, also you tell them what you need they may come across it and they may call you.

there location has high traffic, I recently sold an item their in two days.

all donations go to charity,

Archived