Chapala.com Webboard

Check the classifieds for my moving sale items

Felicity

There is a tab at the top of the page but if you are using a pop up blocker, it won't appear. Click on chapala dot com just under the logo with the sun on it, then on the right hand side of the page you'll see a click for the classified.

Felicity, remember that you can post your sale items directly on insidelakeside dot com.

Thank you, Moderator-2, for your help. I have posted at inside lakeside but am finding out that some folks don't know about that site.

I for one hadn't heard of it. Is it the same classifieds as the ones in Chapala.com?

No, it is an entirely different site. www(dot)insidelakeside(dot)com

Tell Bob I sent you. :)

Now that the site has cleaned up its act regarding a few abusive posters, I am happy to recommend that folks participate there in addition to here as it is not attached to any commercial interest and hence has fewer restrictions on posting about personal stuff for sale and crime news.

This seems to still be the go to place for getting information about where to find and buy things, the ins and out of living here and information about customs and immigration.

Each site has its strong and weak points and are quite complementary to each other IMO.

Archived