Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for work

Hello

My name is Citlalli and ive been looking for work and havent had any luck i have a 8 month old baby and a 4 year old baby also i speak really good inglish i have worked cleaning houses if anyone could help me find a job i will appreciate it my husband works for the city hall as a gardener and is working at the square in ajijic he is also looking for another job since he gets of at 1 o clock in the afternoon hes a really good gardener and also knows paintind plumbing patches around home

if anyone hears of any jobs please can you let me know because we suffer sometimes for the money for diapperes and food

Hello

My name is Citlalli and ive been looking for work and havent had any luck i have a 8 month old baby and a 4 year old baby also i speak really good inglish i have worked cleaning houses if anyone could help me find a job i will appreciate it my husband works for the city hall as a gardener and is working at the square in ajijic he is also looking for another job since he gets of at 1 o clock in the afternoon hes a really good gardener and also knows paintind plumbing patches around home

if anyone hears of any jobs please can you let me know because we suffer sometimes for the money for diapperes and food

Especially, if you have good working references, give it a try ----> http://vivachapala.blogspot.mx/

There are many (perhaps far too many) well-qualified and needy people locally who are out of work lately. The Web board now allows for a classified section to handle items individuals want to put up for sale. Could not some provision be made for local citizen seeking part-time employment or day jobs? I know at three or four very competent workers who I have used many times who are barely scraping by because of the slowdown locally.

To my surprise, there is a section of the classifieds handling employment. Strangely (?) there is only one entry in that section. Maybe people are simply unaware of this service. Should there be a separate link on the Chapala.com Web board homepage for job seekers/help wanted?

Thank you elbelgicano could i send you my information to your email or do i tale it to the office

To the office, if you can, as the whole explanation, is on the box you deposit it in + bring a copy of some kind of ID, on which you can write down all that info.

To my surprise, there is a section of the classifieds handling employment. Strangely (?) there is only one entry in that section. Maybe people are simply unaware of this service. Should there be a separate link on the Chapala.com Web board homepage for job seekers/help wanted?

Good ideas, Duck !:D

Archived