Chapala.com Webboard

2 cocker spaniels found in Ajijic

Are they possibly two Springer Spaniels? There's a flyer in SJC for two lost Springers, with the typical dark ears and white stripe down the forehead. The photo is black and white, so I don't know the coloring. The phone number listed is 333 477 5344.

OH? could be and yes they have a white stripe down to there white nose. They look to be reddish brown. the number's of the couple are, (33) 3137-8447 & (33) 3441-9228. I will try your number right now and see if these are the lost springers. thank you, I hope it is a match! If not I hope the numbers I posted here help someone reading this to find their pups.

Ok, update! I called the number you gave. Ofcourse he doesn't know English and I am learning spanish. so I took my phone next door with the flyer and had one of the workers talk to him. I am not sure what was said, but I think it turned out well from what I heard. The worker gave the guy the numbers and its seems by his tone he was happy.

I'm assuming we cannot attach photos here. At least I can't figure out how to. They are Springer Spaniels.

Does anyone know who these dogs belong to? See email below from Art Hess.

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:03:58 -0700
Subject: Do you Know these Lost Dogs?
To:

These 2 found their way to the bottom SE corner of La Canasita a couple of days ago and M. Eager took them in to his yard until their owners can be located. Probably got away from week end visitors or missed the bus back home. I can't place them and I know most of the Springer Spaniels in the area. At any rate a couple of hundred eyes and ears hopefully beats a few. Thanks folks, Art

Phones 333 137 8447
333 441 9228
e mail eagerholt@gmail.com

The dogs were returned to the owners this morning. Mark Eager is the hero in the story. He really went out of his way and demonstrated persistence in finding the owners. He also discovered that the dogs have run away in the past, so it may not be the end of the story. Wealthy Mexican owners, pure bred dogs, no tags. Go Figure.

Archived