Chapala.com Webboard

Thank you to all those that helped!

My wife's battle to offset one of this area's "Doctor Death" has been partially won. Although she will need to use supplemental oxygen for the future there has been promising results from her treatment. After her second stint in the hospital...thanks Bernadette, she has no cancer and her lungs have shown no further damage from the overdose of bad drugs she was given.

Andre Bellon was with us all the way and beyond all the way by being available 24 hours a day. Filling out all our forms...even offering a bridge loan when reimbursements were slow in the beginning. The ladies in his office took care of getting all the facturas, made appointments and even offered to be with us on their days off.

Met Life, who is not warm and cuddly....nevertheless paid for nearly everything and even delivered a second O2 machine for the downstairs of our house so that we didn't need to drag our unit up and down. Now they have set up direct billing so that we don't need to play with waiting for dinero. Lake Med for the help with the O2 machines and extra services at no additional charge....thanks

Capital one credit cards who paid for all bills in Mexico with no international fee and a top exchange rate and even sent emails wishing my wife well.

Dr. Briseno who acted like my wife's brother rather than just a doctor...even calling our other doctors to keep on top of her treatment and progress.

Doctor Peralta who constantly said "Don't Worry, I've got your back!" He called constantly, visited for hours in the hospital and for his last visit said..."this one is on the house..." No charge!

Our breakfast/lunch group and the two sisters for all the care, prayers and help which can never be thanked enough for.

People on this forum who pmed and sent good wishes our way....thanks and back at you.

Mexico for the people who never failed to ask about Barbara's progress.

And more...thanks.

Archived