Chapala.com Webboard

Face Book Professional wanted

I am looking for a person (preferably a woman) who can take my poorly done Face Book page and make it into a Face Book Business/promotion page. I prefer to have this done in my house at Lakeside. I am somewhat literate on computers (just got a new one) but I have been extremely busy with other business so I am totally lost about everything on Face Book. PLEASE do not suggest local computer shops. You must be willing to sign a confidentiality agreement. This is a sincere request. You will be compensated for your time in teaching /showing me the ropes on Face Book.

Hola,

I am not a 'professional' but I know a lot about Facebook Business Pages. I am a Canadian, a woman and live in Los Arroyos Sur. I work for Thomas Hellyer at Lake Chapala Real Estate as his social media administrator and created his Facebook page 'Chapala Home Sales' at www.facebook.com/ChapalaHomeSales, if you want to see some of my work. No problem signing a confidentially agreement. We can meet to see if this works for both of us.

Archived