Chapala.com Webboard

Contact Info. for Local/GDL Media

As some of you are aware, we have been filming a movie in the area for the past year. "Thriller in Ajijic" is now ready and we are planning the big event for the Premiere in Ajijic.

I am hoping to send Press Releases to not only the local media (GDL Reporter/Ojo del Lago/Lake Chapala Reporter) but to media outlets in GDL. Does anyone have contact info. for El Charal, La Pagina and any others in GDL?

We're working on the tickets and posters now but for those who are interested, set aside Sunday, August 24th for the Red Carpet Premiere. The Stars will come out at 5:30 pm for the Red Carpet interviews and the screening will follow at Club Exotica behind El Jardin Restaurant in the Ajijic Plaza.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Valerie :)

Wow, I had no idea we only had the one local Mexican paper now. Thanks for the info. I'll check out a Chapala office for La Pagina.

No, there are others-la Laguna and Los Redes. Some people resurrected El Charal a year or so ago, but I don't know if it is still going. You can buy some of these local publications in some aborrotes, el Torito and Dona's Donuts.

OK, thanks LaChula for the additional names and ideas. Really appreciate the info.

There is a news stand at the corner of Madero and Lopez Cotilla, adjacent to the Chapala plaza/mercado publico. They carry all of the papers, and if you bought one of each, you would have the necessary contact information.

You've all been terrific help, thanks! Tickets are printed for the big event and flyers are being printed now. I'm hoping Ajijic/Chapala/Joco. will come out and support the World Premiere of "Thriller in Ajijic".

Oh, it shall be! Thanks for your enthusiasm and encouragement! We are picking up flyers and tickets from the printer tomorrow so we shall begin publicity in earnest.

Love and hugs,

Archived