Chapala.com Webboard

Friend Needs Very Long Term Rental

Guest PalapaGirl

Guest PalapaGirl

If you have or know of someone who has a rental available for very long term (many years), please let me know. She'll be here next month to look, but I'm pre-screening for her now.

2 BR, 2 B, furnished,nice kitchen, outside area, off street parking, convenient to Ajijic. Would love Shaw satellite. $800 without utilities or $1000 including everything. Please PM me with info!

If you have or know of someone who has a rental available for very long term (many years), please let me know. She'll be here next month to look, but I'm pre-screening for her now.

2 BR, 2 B, furnished,nice kitchen, outside area, off street parking, convenient to Ajijic. Would love Shaw satellite. $800 without utilities or $1000 including everything. Please PM me with info!

You should have absolutely no problem finding something.

Vista Del Lagos is too far out. She wants to join St. Andrews & doesn't like to drive much.

Thank you.

Sounds like she should focus her search in the Riberas-Mirasol-San Antonio Tlay. corridor, but not too far either toward the Mountains or Lake. That should narrow it down some. I would advise her to find something short-term to start, and then spend 2-3 months at her leisure searching for just what she wants long-term. Otherwise she is likely to get locked into a long-term lease that may not be where she really wants to live. Few people find their long-term dream rental in a rushed search. We didn't rush when we moved down, but took our time and eventually found a place where we have now lived for 6 years.

Archived