Chapala.com Webboard

Experienced & Recommended House Sitting Couple Available

Sheila

Good Morning,

My partner, Kai, & I have posted on this forum before about our free house and pet sitting services but I've recently created a website to share more about ourselves and our experience : www.housesittingbycycle.com. We currently have some openings available from November through January.

A bit about us:

We've been living in Ajijic for a little over a year now, having stopped here while on our around the world cycling journey to write a book about a sustainability project we completed back home (VT, USA) before we started our tour. We've been house and pet sitting in Ajijic/Chapala for over six months and we have references you can contact to verify our character and quality of work.

Kai & I have years of combined experience as professional property manager, veterinary assistant, pet owners, and home owners/builders. Since we work from home all day, we're able to be attentive to pets' needs as well as to provide a live-in presence in the home while you're away. You can find out more about us by visiting our site.

Feel free to contact us via our website or a PM if you have any house or pet sitting needs. Thanks so much!

Sheila

My husband and I can vouch for Sheila and Kai. We would rate them a 12 out of 10! They are super neat and clean and really nice people to have housesit. We do not have pets but I am sure they would take great care of them. When we were away in June, Sheila or Kai would contact us if anyone called or any mail needed attention. If you want any more information, please PM me.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

We're currently scheduling sits for November, December and January. If you have any sitting needs for the coming months, please contact us with your dates and details so that we can fit you in (our calendars tend to fill up quickly). Don't forget to check out our website to learn more about us and our experience: www.housesittingbycycle.com/

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Just an update that we're currently available to house or pet sit after Dec. 7th through March. Because it's difficult to find affordable rentals during the holiday/high season in Lakeside, we're currently only considering sit assignments of two weeks or longer - and we prioritize sits of a month or longer. If you're in need of reliable, trustworthy and free house sitters over the coming months, feel free to contact us to discuss your needs. Our website: www.housesittingbycycle.com

Archived