LECTURE ON BREAST CANCER PREVENTIONCancer does not happen overnight. It is estimated that it takes 5-20 years to develop. There are many warning signs before it happens and you can do many things to reduce your chances of getting this disease. In this lecture you will learn:
1.- Mammography, is that enough?
2. - What feeds a tumor
3. - Hormone imbalances
4. - Environmental influences
5. - Biochemical markers and relevant metabolic tests available
6. - Emotional stress and family dynamics
This lecture will be given by Dr Beatriz Gallagher from the Medical Group Integrity. Dr Gallagher has a Master´s degree in Human Nutrition and a PhD in Integrative Medicine. She has over 30 years experience in the field of nutrition and biochemistry and will share her expertise in how to reduce or prevent this disease.
Location: The Penthouse – Ave del Pilar 54(behind Mirasol) see map on the back
Date: Wednesday May 16, 2012 at 3 PM (lecture will last about 1 ½ Hrs)
Cost $ 25 pesos
*Seating is limited so call or visit the office to reserve your seat at: Integrity Medical Group (Plaza Interlago, behind Pemex Libramiento) Tel (376) 766- 4435/Questions - Email:DrBea@DynaNutrition.com
DIRECTIONS TO THE PENTHOUSEGo towards Chapala on the Carretera.
After passing Chula Vista Golf Course on the left and Mirasol on the right side:
- take the first road to the right. (Watch for “Haciendas Mirasol” sign;-- (this would be San Diego street) and drive 4 blocks. (You will pass the big water tank that says Mirasol)
- Then turn right at Calle de los Angeles street and drive one more block.
- Then turn left on to Ave Del Pilar
The Penthouse is #54 at the corner of Del Pilar Ave and La Ribera. It is a large building with black doors.
Note: Ave Del Pilar has lots of ruts and speed bumps, so drive very slowly.
***If you get lost and need more directions call Mike at the Penthouse- Cell 331-330-1050