• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Ajijic

Ajijic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,524 posts
  • Interests:Nationalizing NAFTA and non-NAFTA cars without leaving home.

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:33 AM

Liverpool's semi-annual sale is today and Saturday. The store stays open until last customer leaves and store will be packed.

Note, current items on sale remain so meaning the current discount plus today's and Saturday's sale will be additional. Last year with the combined discounts we saved as much as 35% on appliances.

At least in the past, they delivered to lakeside for free.

Happy shopping
liverpool.com.mx

Nationalizing NAFTA and non-NAFTA made cars without leaving your home regardless of where you live in Mexico. Full refund if documents do not arrive.

#2 mexicolindo

mexicolindo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

Thanks!

#3 Ajijic

Ajijic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

Friends just bought a Samsung 40", LED, Smart, Samsung TV (Smart are the ones that connect to Internet). It was 25% off and was able to use a Canadian Visa card. Total price was 7500 pesos which is under $600 with 25% off.

Nationalizing NAFTA and non-NAFTA made cars without leaving your home regardless of where you live in Mexico. Full refund if documents do not arrive.

#4 HelperGuy

HelperGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:23 PM

That's pretty good, although I bought a Samsung 51" plasma a few weeks ago at WalMart here at Lakeside for $8,499 $650 U.S.). Not a Smart TV, but my BluRay DVD player has smartTV anyway. And so far, I have not seen anything on Smart TV that turns my crank. (For the truly interested, CostCo has been selling a Samsung SmartTV add-on box for $1500 pesos or something.) I DO like the larger size. Nice picture, too.

But in your case, an LED TV is really worth the price. Picture is superior to anything.

#5 CCC

CCC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

Also don't forget Liverpool points! I scored a thousand pesos worth of free clothes last month using my points. Love that card <3

#6 AlanMexicali

AlanMexicali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
  • Interests:Retired Video Engineer

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

Friends just bought a Samsung 40", LED, Smart, Samsung TV (Smart are the ones that connect to Internet). It was 25% off and was able to use a Canadian Visa card. Total price was 7500 pesos which is under $600 with 25% off.

We ran out and got one also. Samsung UN40EH5300FXZX for the $7500.00 pesos. Thanks for the heads up. We have been looking for some time now. The only Liverpool here just opened in Nov. in the new Plaza San Luis.

My wife says Liverpool and Fabrica De Francia are the same owner.

#7 Sasha

Sasha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Golf, volley ball, cooking, travel, wine tasting,
    Photography, pets(dogs),Tennis

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

John, thanks for the information. Does Liver Pool sell computers?

#8 Ajijic

Ajijic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,524 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:32 AM

John, thanks for the information. Does Liver Pool sell computers?

Yes but the sale varies in discounts. The TV as mentioned was 20% off and 13 months no interest with a Mexican charge card OR 25% discount with payment in full even if using a charge card. Computers I believe have a 10% discount plus any discounts from before yesterday. I was looking at an Ipad but their list price on the wi-fi, 32 gb is 900 p more than Apple's price in Mexico so the 10% did nothing for me although one could pay with 0 interest for a year with a Mexican card.

With sale prices Liverpool is more than competitive. Also, we bought a 24,000 p scooter ther that turned out to be crap. They paid to try and fix it and then took it back with a full refund. I could not have asked for better service from any store, anywhere.

#9 AlanMexicali

AlanMexicali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
  • Interests:Retired Video Engineer

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

"Yes but the sale varies in discounts. The TV as mentioned was 20% off and 13 months no interest with a Mexican charge card OR 25% discount with payment in full even if using a charge card."

"SU PRECIO NORMAL ES DE 12,500
LA OFERTA ES DE 9,999 Y 2000,00 EN LA TARJETA MONEDERO
EN TOTAL SALE EN 8,000.00
A 18 MESES SIN INTERESES
EL PRECIO DE 7,500,00 ES DE CONTADO"

This would mean that the regular price of the TV is $12,500 pesos and the sale price normally would be $9,999.00 pesos and with the Liverpool credit card during their semi annual sale the price is now $8,000 pesos with 18 months free interest. If you pay cash or with another Mexican/Canadian/ US etc. credit card [in full] the price is $7,500 pesos.

I got my wife to type the above.

She also thinks they would accept a Fabrica De Francia credit card for the 18 month free interest and then the 20% discount. I was busy looking around at other stuff to snag up when she was doing the transaction.

Great TV and a couple of years ago large discounts on flat screens was unheard of anywhere I looked. The retail in the US is $800.00 plus tax = $865.00 and Liverpool's regular price would be in US about $985.00 [$12,500 pesos] which is what most TVs of that type are sold for usually here, traditionally. More expensive than the US. by 15% to 20% retail or more and of course this also includes IVA. taxes.

Again thanks for posting this yesterday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users