TioBob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Interests:People, except liars, cheats, bigots and fools

Posted 25 September 2010 - 08:11 AM

Hola Amigos,

Our new restaurant Amigos Burritos is having an open house today,tomorrow and Monday with everything 20% off. That’s right three days of happy hour on food and drink. It looks like a good day to be inside with friends and soon to be new friends.

We are Number 25 on Colon at the plaza in Ajijic next to the municipal office (police station). If you can’t stay pick up a 20% discount card good through November.
Amigos Burritos is a place for friends.

All of our food is cooked and prepared using purified water including reverse osmosis. Our ingredients are the best quality and kept under refrigeration until used.

So come over and celebrate with us.

Amigos Burritos
It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

#2 joyce

joyce

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:49 PM

Thanks for the info. Now, how about making up some pitchers of non-sweetened ice tea for some of us local addicts? At least one in our family always orders that when we eat out.

I ate there again today with a friend and she ordered iced tea. They poured very hot tea over ice in a plastic cup. She drank it, but I don't think a hot drink and plastic cup make for a healthy combination. After your cook makes the tea, please ask her to let it cool before mixing it with plastic. Thanks. The food was great again today and I'll be back! Love your verde and rojo sauces. Great flavors.

#3 TioBob

TioBob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Interests:People, except liars, cheats, bigots and fools

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:50 PM

My son has 3 pots of brewed tea at the serving area. One is green tea, one black and and Jasmine. They will gladly serve them over ice and they are non sweetened.

TioBob
It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users