Hello to everyone:
Now I have been planning my courses for next month until spring (Dec-March)
I would like to know if this classes can be interesting for you:
- Survival Spanish (8 weeks)
- pronunciation (1 week 2 hours per day)
- Mexican Spanish (for intermediate and advanced students, 4 weeks)
- regular classes twice a week, all levels.
If you and some friends are interested in a different kind of Spanish class, I can do it.
I am trying to focus myself considering the real needs in the community who wants to learn Spanish.
I have some questions in order to modify my courses:
- Classes: once or twice a week. Time is important and I know that you, as a student, have some other activities to do. But if you really want to learn, what can be the best.
- Homework: 20 minutes at least after class. Some other activities may be included. For example if you take only one class per week, I have to give you activities (10-15minutes) for everyday. Do you like homework?
- Internet: I have prepare some CD's with exercices and some other information that requiere internet, word, power point, etc. Are you familiar with this? Would you like to do some exercices with a CD?
I appreaciate your help and advices.
Prof. Norma González Medina
Master in Teaching Spanish
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users