Chapala.com Webboard

Tom's Consignment Shop In Chapala, worth the trip!!

Fox

Wow!

Stopped in Tom's Consignment Shop in Chapala, 142 Morelos a couple of blocks before the American Legion.

Javier has done an amazing decorating job! Especially in the second room, very impressive with many great items on display. Items have been placed so you can enjoy the look, instead of being overwhelmed.

Great prices and Tom is the wonderful owner. Lots to choose from, give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for this information. We will look him up next time we are in Chapala. It would be very nice to have things where you can actually enjoy looking. I really don't like these shops that are crammed with merchandise and dirty to boot! :) There was a place I really wanted to go into on the side street next to the shows and the Farmacia Cristina ... but it was so smoke filled that we could not even walk in the door.

I too always stop at Tom's when I have to go into Chapala.

I walked into the 2nd room this week and did the same exclamation! WOW!

I always seem to buy something I can't live without.

My biggest purchase was a china cabinet and the smallest one was this week- I bought a rain gauge!

I am hopefull that it will rain soon and I'll be able to post how much rain we got!

maw

• 4 months later...

I driven along there a number of times recently and haven't been able to spot it. Something must be different.

Archived