Chapala.com Webboard

Balenario San Juan Cosala annual pass

Kismet

I'm enquiring if anybody has bought an annual pass for the public San Juan Cosala balenario. Were you happy with it? Was there a plan for going certain days or other restrictions? I enquired some months ago at the main gate booth, but the clerk was rushed, no one else could help, and there was no flyer. I'll try again, but I thought I'd check here first, in case someone has recently bought an annual pass, knows details and price. I don't have DIF yet. Thanks to anyone if they have info.

There is no yearly pass. They can issue you a tarjeta de descuento at half price which is good for 4 months. You pay up front for 10 visits, but you get a card with 20 visits. You average 1.5 times a week with that pass. It costs around $2100 MXP. There is no age or other stipulation. The only thing you need to bring is a recent foto ID, Farmacia Guadalajara can do that for you.

It is not valid on weekends or official holiday weekends - but those are crowded, and you probably wouldn't want to go there then, anyway.

Please note that the Hotel Bordeaux next door is a separate facility and charges more.

The Spa Tlalocan down by the lake but inside the Balneario charges extra for their visits - no discount card available for that. You get 2-3 hours of lovely soaking in relaxing tubs as opposed to the more therapeutic hot jacuzzis up by the pools. Try it all, and see what you like. Happy soaking and swimming! It's a lovely place!

Archived