Chapala.com Webboard

Perry's Kung Pao Chicken Special

gary0131

Yes, I had some last night and liked it plenty, and I am having the leftovers tonight. It is spicy, but I think that Perry can tone it down a bit if you like. It was only 95 pesos. I'll get it again.

Update: In fact I did have it again last Friday (May 23rd) and it was as good as the first time. :-)

Yes, I had some last night and liked it plenty, and I am having the leftovers tonight. It is spicy, but I think that Perry can tone it down a bit if you like. I forgot to look at the bill to see just how much it was, but I think it was around 115-120 pesos. I'll get it again.

I'm not saying it isn't worth it since I haven't tried it...........but that seems like an outrageous price for the dish. What's so special about Perry's version, eh? :o

The porcelain plates?

Guiness, Perry's is located at Guadalupe Victoria #84, one street down from the Carratera towards the lake. If you turn down Aldama/Madero (just past the Pemex heading west), go one block towards the lake, and then hang a right, Perry's is in the middle of that block on the right hand side (lake side). Look for a multicolored, fish-shaped windsock hanging out front and a sign by the roadside. No specials are running right now that I am aware of, but his fish and chips are great as are his burgers, fries, onion rings, clam chowder, fish tacos, chili, shrimp cocktail, etc. Beer and wine are available as are margaritas. One of our favorite spots!

Archived