Chapala.com Webboard

Nissan dealership in Guad for servicing

I bought a 2010 Nissan Sentra last June at a Chevy dealer in Guad and I want to get it serviced, but by a Nissan dealership. Can anyone give me recommendations at to which is the best dealership in Guad to use: costs, completing service work on time, anyone there speak English?

Muchas gracias.

I bought a 2010 Nissan Sentra last June at a Chevy dealer in Guad and I want to get it serviced, but by a Nissan dealership. Can anyone give me recommendations at to which is the best dealership in Guad to use: costs, completing service work on time, anyone there speak English?

Muchas gracias.

Nissan Vamsa, Niños Heroes 963, near the Walmart on 16th Septiembre (close to the old bus station). Have used them since 2006.

Alejandro España (kind of a senior guy) speaks English. He usually hands me over to "Miguel" -- don't know last name.

They treat me like ROYALTY.

I took my Nissan X Trail to Nissan Vamsa on Lopez Mateos several times. They charge far too much and try to talk you into more. Then I took it to Salvador on the west end of Jocotepec. Better service at a fraction of the cost.

I now have a new Nissan X Trail and I have to take it to Nissan Vamsa (for warranty reasons) for the first few services.

If your vehicle is no longer under warranty I wouldn't go to a Nissan dealership.

Same here we only go to the dealer for warranty work but after that we do not go there as you end up paying way more.

We just brought some new front break pads and had them installed for 180 pesos, try that at the dealer..The best pads for the front were 860 pesos at a part store.

I'm with Cedros. I would never take my P'finder to a Nissan Dealership unless I had absolutely no choice. Only if it was still under warranty. $75 for an oil change!!!!! Ya gotta be kidding. Take it to Pablos or Salvador. Pablos is much closer if you're in Ajijic/Chapala. Just east of the Pemex on the west side of town. He's always been good to me. And, very reasonable.

Archived