Chapala.com Webboard

Need someone to replace worn-out material on top of gazebo

brianway

We bought a 12 x 12 ft. gazebo at Home Depot in GDL about 3 years ago and the material covering the top has been demolished by the sun. Does anyone know if there is any place I can go in the Chapala area to have someone re-make the top for me with waterproof material. The roof is in 4 triangular sections but the cover came all in one piece. Any help would be appreciated.

This is a post I saved almost 4 years ago in case I ever needed it. I've seen recent mention of them so I think they're still around:

I suggest you contact Carmen and Octavio Robles who live in La Floresta and have an awning and shade factory in Guad. They have been in the business many years and they are the least expensive, most responsive and totally delightful people you can deal with. Their number here is 766-0045. Their work number in Guad. is 333 826 8283. Carmen speaks very good English. Octavio can design an installation for anything you can imagine. Their family members will install it on time and on budget. I am confident you will be delighted.

Archived