Chapala.com Webboard

remote control airplanes

I have 3 RC air planes and a 3d helicopter that I keep "rekitting ...all electric .....would love to meet up with you folks to fly them ....especially if you are experienced ..... hard to find a space to fly them in Ajijic ....any suggestions ?

I have a 4 channel futaba , 3 channel Hitec, "IFO" and a couple of foamies ,and a E sky 6 channel Honet bee CP2 ..... a bunch of mico servos and several brushes motors and Nicad and Lipo batteries car battery charger .....batteries are 4 years old so........... ? ? ?

add connecters, foam , and some glues ....... all smuggled across the border 4 years ago ...... no GOOD hobby shops in Guad ....out of everything ....... I have every thing shipped from USA or the orient .....10 days and no static from customs

Hey let's start a club .....wish the soccer field in Ajijic was available ...the right size,level and mowed

it would be nice for a group of r/c experts to start a club .... i would like to see one of these at the lake 185 Skywagon RTF RC Float Flight Review! www.bananahobby.com

Too old to go swimming after models .......but they do float ! ....

I think I am going to order a flight simulator to get started ( save money on later crash landings ) I would be willing to meet with a group that might be interested in starting a group, but I know so little about this that I would be a listener. Maybe we need to pick a place and time and meet but we would need someone with the basic knowledge of this hobby

Feed back if interested

Regards Phil

My husband has a couple of those helicopters and had a terrible time trying to fly them at first..kept crash landing them and it broke the wings....then, he moved the cars out of our garage (I built a real garage) and with no wind, was able to do quite well...

There is a soccer field just past Vista Del Lago that is rarely in use during the week...we could check to see if the gate is locked and if not, that might be a place to fly planes...if nothing else, maybe you could all get together and talk about the planes you have, how you order them here and just share information....

well let's get together ...... maybe a breakfast at 10 pm at the restaurant across from the waffle house ,lakeside on the carretera

I think it's called Mona loa but I'm bad with names ....the fishing club meets there .......

I think Gravy means, "Fonda Doña Lola" restaurant, across from Casa de Wafle.

thanks RV ....dat's de place ....someone come up with a day and time convenient to all ....I suggest this Friday at 10 pm .....

10PM? I think they close earlier than that. Better check with the restaurant.

However, breakfast at 10AM would be OK.

my brain is cooked ..yes 10 am .......... how about it ! ....check in here so we get a tally .....start thinking about a name

Archived