Chapala.com Webboard

Another great one!

Wow! that sounds exciting. Can't wait to hear them! These kids just started learning to play ukulele in February. The local ukulele club supports the kids with free ukuleles and donations to cover their teacher's salary. This event is a fund raiser to buy more ukuleles for the kids and to pay their instructor.

Dear Mr/s Moderator 3 I put this topic where I intended it to be. It is much more than an event. It is an important asset to our community which hopefully keeps some kids from becoming cholos and robbing your house. I am deeply sorry you are tired of moving them. I had no idea. Might you not assume that if a person puts a post in a forum, they have a reason for doing it? Thanks for asking!

Now that I have three warning points, I can look forward to getting banned soon which will free up valuable time for me. Thanks, again!

Dear Mr/s Moderator 3 I put this topic where I intended it to be. It is much more than an event. It is an important asset to our community which hopefully keeps some kids from becoming cholos and robbing your house. I am deeply sorry you are tired of moving them. I had no idea. Might you not assume that if a person puts a post in a forum, they have a reason for doing it? Thanks for asking!

Now that I have three warning points, I can look forward to getting banned soon which will free up valuable time for me. Thanks, again!

The "animal people" also wanted to be on the General Forum so they would more likely to be noticed. The board thought otherwise. How is your case different? Relax. People do check out the "upcoming events" and every one of them is important to those announcing them.

I do understand your upset at getting warning points. I have one of my own.

For those who haven't noticed, on the upper right of each forum page is a link that says VIEW NEW CONTENT. Clicking this shows you every new post since the last time you were on. After you've finished your session, go down to the bottom of the page and click on MARK COMMUNITY READ > Mark All as Read. When you come back, you will only see new posts.

My wife is an animal person with Lucky Dog shelter. We both think dogs are a big part of a happy life. I think kids are MORE important and deserve our best efforts.

My wife is an animal person with Lucky Dog shelter. We both think dogs are a big part of a happy life. I think kids are MORE important and deserve our best efforts.

Of course, kids are a most important matter: they are the future. Art, as in the kids art camp this summer, the Saturday art lessons at LCS, music and sports need to be encouraged. All these are announced in the upcoming events section.

Those who don't want to miss anything do look in the "upcoming events" section, so your event WILL be seen, and good luck. :)

Archived