Chapala.com Webboard

Crime Victim Survey Available at LCS

simpsca

A survey form created by the Secretaria de Seguridad Publico Estado Jalisco "Department of Statistics and Crime Policy" (Victimization Survey) is available at LCS. It's important for all victims of crime here at Lakeside fill out the survey and turn them into the office at LCS (you do not need to be a member to fill out the form and hand it in). The meeting in San Juan Cosala was well attended by both North Americans and Mexicans and many had serious crimes committed against them. The survey collected by LCS survey, however, is getting very poor results. It seems the government of Jalisco is making an attempt to make crime reporting very easy for us. I had two new tires slashed at the Mail Boxes/Superlake area and plan to hand in my report.

The Jalisco government representative said at the meeting that they were getting very few reports of crime lakeside coming from the Jocotopec and Chapala governments. (Possibly due to poor paperwork at the Ministerio Publicos in Chapala and Jocotopec - my speculation). So if you want the Jalisco government to do something about crime, go to the LCS website here: http://www.lakechapalasociety.org/test/PDF/Crime_Survey.pdf and print out the form and take it to LCS. You do not need to be a member to do this. Please make your voice heard if a crime has been committed against you!

If you visit: http://lakesidecrime.com/ you will see that the rate of crime has not slowed down. So if a crime has been committed against you please fill out the form and take it to LCS today!

I just completed the crime report and at the bottom there is an interesting note. It says "Thank you for completing this questionaire. Fo0 us it's important to know how crimes are occurring in your place of residence, so if you would like to broaden the information regarding the crime of which you were a victim of, please contact us at: felipe.villareal@seguridadjalisco.gob.mx or pedro.garcia@seguridadjalisco.gob.mx

It would make sense to make it possible to file this survey electronically. There are quite probably many people who are victims of crime who are neither ambulatory or mobile. Getting to LCS to submit this survey may be very difficult or impossible.

Althought it is not possible to fill out the .PDF form and return it via email (you need a paid copy of Adobe to do that), you can email details you your crime in an email to the two people listed at the bottom of the survey. The survey says you can email either of these two people with crime information. The email addresses are:

felipe.villareal@seguridadjalisco.gob.mx

pedro.garcia@seguridadjalisco.gob.mx

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/25/2010 at 9:09 AM, simpsca said:

If you visit: http://lakesidecrime.com/ you will see that the rate of crime has not slowed down.

All I see is a website hijacked it seems by the Chinese.

サイトDATA

サイト運営者
LAKESIDECRIME.COM/

サイト名
淋病は気づきにくい病気!検査する大切さを知ろう!

サイトの紹介文
淋病に関しての知識

サイトURL
HTTP://LAKESIDECRIME.COM/

サイトのテーマ
淋病

• 5 months later...